This 14 ft MTS rollerblade is ideal for keeping grade level and packing (sealing) the work area before a rain. This packing provides positive water drainage and enables the contractor to get back to work a half shift earlier instead of waiting for the area to dry. Over a full season this provides incremental profit for the contractor. Recommended that tow vehicle have minimum 250 hp.
- Unique gooseneck design (not mounted to the face of the blade) enables material to roll forward along the full length of the blade and not build up in the scraper box.
- Optional rear lift tire system is available to simplify transport over paved surfaces.
- MTS disks use Caterpillar cutting edges, router bits, duo cone seals, etc
- 14 ft wide drum features enclosed oil bathed bearings (no grease zerks) and can be filled with fluid for additional compaction.
- Engineered to withstand 60,000 lbs pulling force, the simple category 4 pintle enables one operator to quickly hook the tractor to the rollerblade.
|Overall Width||167 in||4.24 m|
|Overall Length||245 in||6.22 m|
|Total Weight||14,100 lbs||6395.65 kg|
|Recommended Pull Unit||Min 250 hp||Min 186.42 kw|
|Hydraulic Circuits Required||1||1|
|Width of Drum||150 in||3.81 m|
|Axle Capacity||20,000 lbs||9,071.85 kg|
|Standard Tires||425 165 R22.5||425 165 R22.5|
|Hitch Pin Size||1.5 in||0.04 m|
|Minimum Clevis Opening||4.6 in||0.11 m|
|Max Operationg Pressure||3000 psi||204 bar|