MTS disks are designed to almost eliminate time consuming maintenance and enable simple disk replacement in the field. The 11 X 32 is 11 ft wide with 32 inch disks. The entire unit is American made in Elkader, Iowa. These disks are ideal for speeding up the drying of the work area and mixing material in the fill. A good match for tow vehicles in the 225 to 375 hp range.
- Individual disk blade mounting means the cumbersome "gang" of old design disks is eliminated and individual disks can be easily replaced in the field, just like changing a tire.
- Fully sealed, oil bathed hubs and tapered roller bearings eliminate hand greasing of disks and significantly extends disk life. Wow, a disk with no zerks to grease the blade bearings !
- Designed to handle 673 lbs per blade, the ground breaking capability of the 11x32 far exceeds competitive designs that are frequently in the 300 to 400 lbs per blade.
- Built with Hardox steel, fully welded with no bolted joints, and spindle and hub assembly built to withstand 20,000 lbs are just a couple indicators of the durability built into MTS disks.
- Standard hydraulic lift capability improves maneuverability and reduces stress during operation.
|Overall Width||11.4 ft||3.47 m|
|Overall Length||23.9 ft||7.28 m|
|Height||7.375 ft||2.25 m|
|Total Weight||11,532 lbs||5230 kg|
|Weight Per Blade||721 lbs||327 kg|
|Minimum HP Required||300 hp||223.71kw|
|Hitch Pin Size||1.5, 2", or 2.75 in||3.81, 50.8mm, or 6.99 mm|
|Hydraulic Circuts Required||2|
|Blade Diameter||32 in|
|Blade Spacing||17.75 in|
|Axle Capacity||20,000 lbs|
|Standard Tires||425 65R 22.5|
|Max PSI||3000 psi|
|Hitch Pin: 1.5", 2", or 2.75"|