This ISO 42 yd heaped scraper is designed as a construction pan and not just a scaled up version of an agriculture scraper. It is the perfect match for the 745C tow chassis and can easily be fitted to older 740B models in the field. Other features include:
- For your safety, and to satisfy MSHA inspectors, brakes are standard. Four triple piston caliper.
- Caterpillar components built into scraper include heavy duty hub and spindle group, cutting edges and bits, XT-ES hoses, and more.
- Four 29.5R29 tires provide excellent flotation.
- Positioning of scraper axle transfers more weight to tow vehicle resulting in more equal weight distribution among the four axles. When fully loaded the front axle is still the heaviest meaning anywhere an empty 745C truck can travel a loaded MT-42LGP can travel.
- Ejector rollers conventionally mounted in the protected position on the bottom of the ejector and not on the top of scraper sidewalls where they would prevent side boarding and be subject to damage when pan is top loaded.
- Scraper bowl hydraulics protected within pan side walls and not subject to external damage.
- Conventional enclosed hub and rim design enable easy access for changing tires without having to mess with rear frame interference.
- Parallel rear frame design keeps push block at constant height. Blade of Push Cat automatically maintains contact with scraper.
- Front and rear bowl lift design allows the load to be ejected "downhill", provides great cutting edge clearance, and enables the operator to change cutting edge angle based upon material encountered.
- Two stage ejection system maximizes force during the first 75% of ejection and faster speed during the final 25% to "throw" the material out, eliminating carry back.
|ISO Capacity||36.0 y³||27.52 m³|
|ISO Capacity - Sideracks||42.0 y³||32.11 m³|
|Width of Cut, To Router Bits||160.5"||407.67 cm|
|Capacity Struck||20.2 y³||15.44 m³|
|Apron Opening||82"||208.28 cm|
|Bowl Cylinder Bore||9"||22.86 cm|
|Bowl Cylinder Stroke||7.75"||19.69 cm|
|Apron Cylinder Bore||5"||12.7 cm|
|Apron Cylinder Stroke||41.6"||105.66 cm|
|E1 Cylinder Bore||5"||12.7 cm|
|E1 Cylinder Stroke||8"||20.32 cm|
|E2 Cylinder Bore||6"||15.24 cm|
|E2 Cylinder Stroke||54"||137.16 cm|
|Rear Lift Cylinder Bore||7"||17.78 cm|
|Rear Lift Cylinder Stroke||14"||35.56 cm|
|Empty Weight||48,200 lbs.||21,863 kg|
|Brakes and Tires|
|Brake Type||Dry Disk|
|Width (Inside of Bowl)||157.125"||399.09 cm|
|Width (Outside Rear Tires)||162"||411.48 cm|
|Width (Outside Bowl)||169||429.26 cm|
|Height (Overall Shipping)||170.5"||433.07 cm|
|Height (Floor to top of Ejector)||104"||264.16 cm|
|Height (Sidewall)||47"||119.38 cm|
|Length (Floor)||67.5"||171.45 cm|
|Length (Max)||472"||1198.88 cm|
|Length (Tire to Push Block)||44"||111.76 cm|